This charter explains what you our clients can expect regarding our professionalism and customer service.
Our commitment to you is to:
- Provide professional, polite service.
- Respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Keep you informed.
- Keep up to date with best industry practice.
- Be transparent and open in our communications.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Mitigate Risk and use safe work practices.
- Deliver services with integrity and in an ethical manner.
Social and Environmental Sustainability
Reids Mechweld takes our social and environmental responsibility seriously.
We aim to use recyclable materials and sustainable manufacturing technique which reduces waste, saves water, reduces pollution and reduces energy
The key pillars to our strategy are based upon:
1. Waste reduction.
2. Materials management.
3. Pollution prevention and
4. Product enhancement.
As a regional employer our leadership and workshop team are all based locally.
We employ without prejudice and empower our team with training and growth
Our leadership team is active in the community, undertake regular continued
professional development and are actively engaged within the business.
We purchase local where possible, consciously working towards growing the
economic development of our region.